Sunday, November 13, 2011

29

Today is my birthday. I spent it pretty low key, since I had told everyone I was not feeling so celebratory this year. I'm grateful to not be in a hospital, infusion, or the like- but still-when and if I ever get better I'll have a big party then. Also, the thought of organizing anything with alot of people just makes me anxious. Funnily last year I had a giant house party. How things change in a year!

I signed up for Tap Dancing class this week. I've always wanted to try it since I love old musicals, vaudeville from the 20s, 30s etc etc....also it's pretty "low impact." I doubt I'd get bruises from it :p I orginally wanted to try martial arts but that's going to have to wait. The main reason I'm trying tap now is because I need a distraction. My routine is just work, what to eat, hospital/ITP, repeat. I'll be happy to have a routine that involves 234 tap tap tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment