Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to the Beginning

So it looks like my condition is gonna stick around for the foreseeable future. Not that I was expecting any crazy miracles, but whatever. My levels went down, but are holding in the same range (30-upper 60's). They havent gone out of that area for 2 1/2 months. So my doctor decided to try me on taking the medication every other day. So far on the 2 days I wasnt taking the pills I had headache and nausea/chill withdrawal symptoms (Thanksgiving was the first day in 7 months I didnt take ANY medication). It sucked. That may also mean I've gotten slightly/alot worse (the chills). Only the next CBC test on Wednesday will show whats up. My prediction is not much new.

I started looking at medical bracelets yesterday, which was weird. Once I put one of those things on it's almost signifying to myself that that's it. Done. No hope of remission etc.

In other news my tap classes are going great. I love it, and thankfully I'm not the worst in class. In fact I'm semi-decent for someone with no experience. Also I was right, for the most part it's distracted me from occupying my entire brain with any illness related paranoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment